Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Water!

So this is horrible im sitting in class and im thinking about water. Lol well, I know it sounds wierd but I just came from working out of course working on my lifestyle change but on my way to class people kept asking me what I put in my hair to "get it like that"... Im assuming they mean kinky curly, and I thought water lol,i co wash my hair with water every other day,but water is the best hair growth aid as well as WEIGHT LOSS aid! Its so important to drink water,i realized today I have a vitamin B deficiency so I have to take a supplement,the B Complex vitamin and it unfortunately makes me pass water more quickly but its good because the more water the more hair growth and weight loss soooo DRINK more water :)!It works for us not against us.

No comments:

Post a Comment