Friday, June 29, 2012

Lets Jam Custard

I picked up some "Lets Jam Custard" from Walgreens just to see what all the hype was about. I applied it after i watched a tutorial on (WWW.MAHOGANYCURLS.COM) the application was one like applying  conditioner as a leave in.I only used this one product with no conditioner after my co-wash i washed most if not all of the conditioner out because i wanted to make sure the product did as it says.HONESTLY I loved it, it's Curly Girl friendly& cheaper than most natural hair custards!! It was $ 3.49 at my local Walgreens!
dried hair,shrinkage
my definition after the product was 80% dry

After a whole day curls still defined&moisturized in 101 degree summer heat&humidity
Happy with the results.
pineappling to stretch
PINEAPPLE at night






No comments:

Post a Comment