Monday, August 6, 2012

Confession!!

First I should apologize for not posting in the past few days, I have been busy, busy, busy, but NO excuses lol.


I used the DENMAN today.... yes, yes, I KNOW I am curly girl and I finger detangle, BUT I truly felt my hair needed to be seriously detangled and cared for after my flat iron affair my moisture balance was off to me and my hair was becoming a matted, tangled, dry mess, I deep conditioned without detangling lol yeah I was trippin' I know, and the DC did not take smh so it was tangled and dry the next day, I had so many tangles and knots going on & I  was seriously overwhelmed, My results were GREAT with the brush, My use of a lot of conditioner made the experience not so scary, I mean it was foaming conditioner lol I used half a bottle but I really needed to handle my hair, it was soft BUT dry, I have also bee trying out Shea Moisture: Curl Enhancing Smoothie and I have not got the best results with it yet with my wash and go so tonight after my serious detangling session I prepped my hair for a braid out, and used the curl enhancing smoothie on each section to be braided, I hope it comes out nicely, I think that my hair needed proper detangling before trying it on my wash n go, and honestly I might REVISIT the Denman from time to time because I had barely ANY shed hair& super detangled hair, my hair was so soft and smooth, I could literally run my fingers through root to ends lol, I seriously was impressed with the results, I will post my pictures of the braid-out results using the CURL ENHANCING SMOOTHIE.
With Love,
-BHay:)

No comments:

Post a Comment