Friday, November 4, 2011

How to: Banding Method

So I have been updating abt hairstyles and haircare,even health tips but I haven't went into depth about how I actually do certain things to maintain healthy hair. I am currently trying a "Wash n Go" Challenge its just something I'm doing to help grow my hair...that's all...I'm goin to wear a wash n go because its very low maintenance and its CUTE lol! But anyway to wear a wash and go the way I like, I usually stretch my hair...I've been using a diffuser for about a week BUT I tweeted my go to natural hair youtuber lol twitter:@IamAliciaJames she is absolutely lovely btw! But yeah,she told me it shouldn't do any damage as long as I used a heat protectant...howeeeever she wouldn't use this method,and I'm not too big on heat being applied to my hair SO I RESEARCHED and came across this stretching method called BANDING! I use a GOODY hair tie, and actually just wrap it around the hair loose until all the goody band is gone,to define and help set my curls, I just used my homemade hair pudding(inform me if you'd like to learn more) and some extra virgin olive oil just to seal in moisture! I like this method because it is safe and easy,I did this on still wet freshly shampooed and conditioned hair,im going to post pictures on the end result in the morning.!




No comments:

Post a Comment