Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Secrets

I've shared all my hair secrets with my blog :) so if you read it oh so often do not forget to follow or even comment just to let me know how you are ejoying the information I share, I honestly love sharing my experiences, and my hair care with my blog, :) because I know there are naturals out there that need help, or even ideas with their hair! I hope my tips and my hair regimen aids in helping someone else achieve their desired hair, just remember to nurture your hair it WILL grow, I'm on my hair growth journey and I refuse to do a length check every month I will do one every six months just so I wont drive myself crazy, do NOT become obsessive with your hair, too much stress on your hair can STUNT growth, do as many low maintenance and protective styles as possible!
Thanks for reading.!

No comments:

Post a Comment